Am I wrong.....

Growing up my Mom hoarded animals: dogs, cats, pigs, rats, snakes, iguanas. Like we literally had them all.My house was always a mess and it always smelled. My bed would have cat pee or vomit on it, covered in animal hair and even tics. Even if my clothes were cleaned they reeked and too were covered in hair. I never invited friends over because I was so embarrassed. Fast-forward, I'm 35 . I've been with my husband for 16 yrs, 2 kids and one on the way. Because of my upbringing with animals I absolutely despise them. I personally think all animals are disgusting and literally will never understand how someone could live with them. Everyone close in my life knows this is how I feel and are really respectful of this. When I visit family or even some friends they try their best to keep their pets away from me. It's never created any issues for anyone as we all get along great. We'll, my husband went behind my back and bought a $8,000 English Bulldog😑My 13 yr old daughter flipped out in excitement, my toddler could care less. Well we've had this dog for almost 2 yrs and not only do I not like having her in or around my home , shes been very costly. She has horrible skin allergies that requires 2 baths a week with medicated shampoos, she's on a very expensive raw food diet that I have to meal prep for, she goes to the vets once a month for an allergy shot, she gets reoccurring UTIs and she's had surgery for a cherry eye😒Oh and because of her reoccurring UTIs she will be having another surgery next month for a hooded vulva and that should help clear her UTIs up. Now, here's the biggest issue! My husband is constantly away for work, sometimes a few days too several months. All the responsibility of this dog is on my shoulders, I'm forced to care for a dog that I don't want nor like.My daughter walks her and takes her potty but I have to do everything else. Because of her skin allergies she gets yeast between her paws very easily and she leaves this order around our house and im.always having to get my carpets steam cleaned to get the smell out. I want to just get rid of this dog but I know my husband will flip out and honestly my daughter will get over it. He didn't consult me when purchasing her so why should I consult him if I want to get rid of her?If he was home to help out with all the responsibility and help clean up after her maybe we could keep her but him being home regularly isn't an option. Although the dog is very well taken care of, no one plays with her , my daughter fights me on walking her and taking her potty. I don't even remember the last time I saw my daughter pet her. I found this amazing Bulldog rescue and I've been talking to the owner. She lives on a huge farm with wide open fields and owns roughly 20 English Bulldogs and all of her dogs look so healthy and happy.Shes also runs a vet clinic out of a small barn on her property. She is very willing to take on my dog and all of her responsibilities and I'm even willing to donate quite a bit of money to her organization. I tried giving her my dog about 3 weeks ago and my husband flipped out on me but honestly I'm so done having her. I literally don't acknowledge this dog and just looking at her irks me and this isn't far to her......what would you all do?

***EDIT*** Firstly, no. My husband would not leave me for getting rid of the dog. He's is just as bad as my daughter when it comes to caring for her. He literally goes months without seeing her, pats her on the head and doesn't acknowledge her the rest of his time home. The dog is literally just a trophy dog to him that he can brag and say he has.

As far as my daughter helping out more she unfortunately can't. She can't bath her because of the chemicals in the shampoo, she can't do the raw food meal prep andshe obviously can't drive her too appontiments.

Lastly, I've discussed this with my husband and he is well aware of the Bulldog rescue, I've even showed him videos. So this honestly wouldn't come as a surprise to him and my daughter will get over this.Like I've mentioned she doesn't even play with her. The dog was gone for 3 days after surgery and my daughter didn't even notice lol