I need opinions on my mother in law!! Am I overreacting?!

So to star I have always had issues with my mother-in-law, at first it was nothing specifically toward me I just didn’t agree with a lot of the things she was doing. After a while the things that she was doing good start to affect me. She has tried to take money from me and my husband many times and one time took two grand of our tax money right before I had my baby actually. Anyway after several instances of things like this I’ll obviously began to resent her and I will admit I may have been rude but trying to be the bigger person, I went out of my way and I texted her and told her that we need to try to be civil for the sake of my child and my husband because families really important to him. We left things on civil terms we agreed to tolerate each other and respect one another so I felt good but recently my husband and I got into an argument and she was trying to convince my husband to move out of our home. She was telling him things like “why are you there if you’re not happy”, “ I can get you a job out here that’s gonna start you 30 bucks an hour” When it’s not that he’s not happy we were just an argument so obviously he was mad but for her to say something like that? Why would she be encouraging him to leave myself and let alone his daughter. Like she is also his responsibility and his mom is trying to make it seem like he can just walk out on us. At this point I am fully prepared to not let her see my daughter anymore. I’ll never be OK with the fact that she was trying to convince my daughters father to leave her. Like that was just a huge sign that she doesn’t care about my child so why should I let someone like that be in her life.