Am I wrong for this?

Ka

My boyfriend went out with his friends to the bar to play pool and hangout. He left early and came to my house to come get me to take me there. He never said anything to me about coming to pick me up he just showed up. I see he was trying to be nice and include me and hangout together. But i didn’t want to go, him and my mom tried to force me into going and i just didn’t want to. I felt really bad because he left just so he could pick me up and he was trying to be nice. I have really bad anxiety and mostly in social situations it’s really bad. I was worried about going and i didn’t feel comfortable around those people. I didn’t want to tell him that’s what it was because he doesn’t really believe someone can have anxiety. I feel really bad now cause i know he just wanted to spend time with me. What should i do?

Edit: I texted him and told him that i was sorry and i know he was trying to be nice. I explained that my anxiety just can’t handle it. He told me i was just making up excuses and that i’m acting fucking ridiculous.