Period changing all of a sudden

Hayley

Hey ladies,

I'm new here. Bit of a background story.

I was on the DEPO provera for close to 4 years, I had my last shot in January 2020 and switched to Noriday (mini pill). I'm anemic and couldn't afford to loose any blood (I've already had two iron transfusions). Then in December of 2020 I came off the pill. For the first few months my period was all over the place, bleeding for 4 days then stopped and a couple days later I would have break through bleeding, that would increase in flow. 🤔 Around March my period was returning to normal state, bleeding for roughly 4-5 days and having a cycle of roughly 25 days. This month cycle was different, my period was 3 days early and I bleed for 7 days with spotting during the day and my flow increasing from afternoon to night. But always at night it would fully stop until the next morning. My period has stopped (for now🤔) but I don't know if I should be concerned or not? There was no pain with this cycle. I usually get a few pms symptoms but had nothing this time. I'm just looking for some advice please be kind. ❤️ Thanks ladies