Need advice

Mya

My boyfriend asked me to move in with him because I’m currently living in a toxic household with my grandparents, uncle, my uncle baby mama and two kids. I said yes and within the next two months I’ve been dragging. I’ve packed most of my clothes and put them in the back of my car which my boyfriend has been using to drive to work. I haven’t unpacked anything at his house for two reasons 1. He didn’t bother cleaning up his room to make room for me. 2. I think I’m still unsure about moving in. I have anxiety and occasionally get panic attacks. The thought of being alone while he’s at work has made me feel very anxious these past few weeks. Especially with me moving an hour away from everyone into a not so safe area. When I’m at my grandparents house and I’m feeling anxious I usually call up a friend who lives 10 minutes away from me or walk to an old friends house who’s like two minutes away. It sucks that I’ll be an hour away from everyone and if I do have a panic attack I’ll be alone. Idk what to do. I was starting to get used to the idea at first because my boyfriend had Sundays and Monday’s off and only worked half the day on Saturdays . But he recently got a promotion that will require to work more so he no longer has those days off. I’m currently still at my grandparents house still trying to figure out what to do. I stopped working because of my anxiety getting worse causing heart palpitations which was scary enough. So I’ve been receiving unemployment and just enrolled to school for medical assisting. Most of it will be online so I’ll be home a lot more but I really don’t know what to do.

My boyfriend told me that I will not be able to walk alone in his neighborhood because it’s dangerous and my grandparents live in the suburbs so I usually walk my dog and hang out. Now I’ll be moving somewhere where I can’t do that. I really need help.