My super fast birth!

Janyska • 💞💕

So i went in to the hospital Monday morning because i thought my water broke because i was leaking clear liquid but they said it wasn’t my water so they sent me home even though i was 3cm dilated, having contractions and they could feel my baby’s head. Tuesday i had a doctors appointment at 3pm and had been having contractions all day. An ultrasound confirmed i still had a lot of amniotic fluid around baby. Doctor said he would induce me but baby should be coming soon. I left around 3:45 pm and was still having contractions. Around 7:30’i started having them really bad and fast! They were coming so quick. So i decided to take a warm bath and try to relax but it didn’t help. So i got out and my boyfriend said we should go to the hospital and i agreed. We made it to the hospital around 9:15-9:25 i got checked into a room and i immediately took off my pants because i could feel baby really low. The nurse checked me and i was already 9cm dilated and my bag of water was bulging so i didn’t get to have epidural. As soon as she slipped her fingers out my water broke and they said there was meconium and my body instantly started pushing so i screamed “I’m pushing” and literally everyone screamed “no” at the same time. Telling me to wait for the doc and take deep breath’s but i absolutely could not stop pushing. She started crowing and the doctor came in and i pushed two times a she was out and born at 9:34pm July 27th. She was checked and she was perfectly healthy and didn’t ingest much of the meconium. She was born at 7lbs 6oz and 19.5 inches. We did skin to skin and she latched on to breastfed like a champ! We’re home now and doing great! Welcome Amara Journi! Her big sister loves her so much already! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧❤️💕