Getting over fuckboys ๐Ÿ™„

Laura

Sad over fuckboy I had to force myself to like ๐Ÿ˜ญ So I feel like I know how it was gonna be from start but I met this boy on tinder in 2019 and we went on a few dates and hung out quite a lot and he seemed to be into me. I gave him the benefit of the doubt just because I thought he would be different and he had a few qualities which were alright and along the way I did find myself liking him more. But Itโ€™s been on and off for 2 years. So he was now tonight after so long of misleading me (meeting me, calling me for hours, telling me how much he likes me and spending a weekend away in a hotel just a week before) โ€œI never wanted a relationship with you and I donโ€™t want to talk to you anymoreโ€ like I was a fucking toy he didnโ€™t want to play with like wtf. Anyway I feel like boys are shit now and I hate myself for being stupid and hate him even more for just stringing me along and then him having the last word of in this like he had a fucking power over me.

So please tell me how to get over a fuckboy or anything to cheer me up! Feeling low now and I know I shouldnโ€™t :(