One step away from being a dog lady 💔

Miyah

Really need advice on a situation.

I matched with this guy on Facebook dating. He was charming..his first message was that he wanted to FaceTime he expressed that he wanted to get to know me and hear about my day and tell me about his. It was late at night when I saw his message so I gave him my Snapchat and 4 days later he randomly called me on Snapchat. I answered and we started talking the conversation was good so we exchanged phone numbers to talk on FaceTime that night we talked for 6 hours straight felt like I was back in high school I really enjoyed our conversation.

We continued to talk for a few weeks after and scheduled for me to drive to see him I quickly agreed even though (he lives 2 hours away from me)

I gave it some thought and was iffy about it because it isn’t like me to drive that far to see a guy and the day before my car broke down so I took it as a sign to just not go.

I told him about it and he offered to come pick me up and said that it was NO problem I expressed that it wouldn’t work because I have a dog and I didn’t make arrangements he said that it was no problem and we would come get us both.

When we arrived at his place that night we talked and watched tv till we fell asleep the next morning he brought me breakfast in bed before he left for work.

He gave me his extra vehicle to drive around and get my nails done until he was off and later that night we went out and had a great time. He tried to have sex but I didn’t want to and so we just fell asleep when we made it back to his place.

The next day was amazing as well we hung out he cooked dinner for me and was going to drive me back home but I wasn’t ready to leave so we went out again and had sex later that night.

We decided to leave to get on the road at 3am so that I could make it to work at 7am

This guy literally checks every box on my list but It’s been 2 days and I have not heard from this man I don’t know what to do or what to think.