He won’t voice an input on our situation

As

I’ll start from the very beginning. SO works part time and I work full time. We have a 2 year old. When I went back to work after maternity leave I drove our 2 hours every day to get child where she needed to be (my moms) and then worked 8 hours and then picked her up and drove 40 mins home. Did it 5 days a week, figuring out who is going to watch her everyday. So stressful and he was no help. As far as I know he slept till 12-1 everyday and then went to work the 3 days a week. I then got a job working from home(which made it convenient for him) to just get up and watch his child. Well, I can’t do it anymore I can’t sit in my house all day with screaming toddler, angry SO and work. So I landed a teaching job, the good news is our daughter gets to go to the same daycare/pre-K as I teach at everyday. Only issue is there’s a waiting list, they bumped her to the top since I’m employed but I will still have to find alternative childcare in the mean time. I keep hinting to him like “ you can pick her up a half day on your days off or you can watch her till you have to go to work and drop her off at our daycare” nothing.., I get nothing back from him. No “on my days off I’ll pick her up at 12 or whatever,” nothing. My fear is I’m going to go back to finding my sister or mom to watch our daughter all day until she’s enrolled cause he’s giving no input. I just feel like because it’s not convenient to him, he’s not going to help like the first year and a half. And I’m scared he’s going to throw it in my face and say “ well your the one who decided to go back to a real job” I did this because my daughter got enrolled into a private daycare/preschool for FREE when it would have costed 15,340 a year for tuition. And I get to get out of the house and do something I love and start feeling good again. I just need advice on how to get him to say anything about it , or talk with me about it. If I feel like I’m on my own again like the first year and a half. I can’t stay with him, I can’t do it. But then he’s going to say” well you did this, you quite your remote job” working from home was miserable. I’ve gained 40 pounds from sitting on my ass for a year and on breaks cleaning and focusing on my child. Because I’m around SO 24/7 since he will only work part time our relationship is shit because of it.