My sons doctor gave us COVID…..

My husband and I took our 6 month baby to his 6 month check up two weeks ago. He had to get his shots and a regular visit. The visit went great. Two weeks later ( a few days ago) my son started being really sleepy and not eating much. He had a runny nose but within a day or two he was back to his normal happy self. Two days ago I started feeling sick. Runny nose, coughing, headache. Later that day, I got a phone call from my sons pediatrician office and they said the doctor we saw just tested positive for COVID and our family should also get tested. I knew immediately we had COVID. Sure enough, my son and I both are positive. Thank god my son isn’t feeling sick. He’s doing great. I’m feeling a lot sicker though. Lost my taste and smell. My husband has no symptoms and his test should be coming back tomorrow. The 3 of us are all together social distancing thanking god our baby is okay. We were so safe this entire virus. My son hasn’t even met his grandparents yet because my fears of the virus. I can’t believe we got this from the doctor. My husband and I are both vaccinated and the doctor was wearing a mask. Just needed to vent… I’m so upset