In Desperate need of advice. Please HELP !

Angelica

What to do if I can’t get my partner to show me affection? The lack of physical touch and affection is killing me. I’ve Been in a relationship with my Bf for about 3 or 4 years now. We do have a one year old child together.I’m 21 and he is 25. We don’t kiss, we don’t really hug unless he’s leaving for work or coming home. At night I rub his back and make him feel comfortable before bed , and all I get is his back turned afterwards. If I ask him to cater to me a particular night , he stalls all night until one of us decides to fall asleep. He plays video games from the time he gets off work until it’s time for bed. I cook, i clean, I take care of the baby, I’m a full time college student and I work a full time job. I’m always home with the baby 24/7. There are times when I won’t go outside for days. Majority of his off days are spent with his friends playing basket ball and I’m home with the baby. I try my hardest to show him how much I care but I can’t seem to get him to do the same. I’ve talk to him about it numerous times, but it only ends in a big fight because he isn’t very vocal about his emotions. My self confidence is starting to fade because I’m not sure if he isn’t attracted to me anymore. I just can’t seem to understand why I can’t get his affection. Seeing other happy couples makes me sad because I’m laying down with somebody every night and don’t even feel like he really wants to be with me. I feel like he only tolerates me because I had his child. What should I do ?