He just don't get it

He pisses me off so bad!!! I work Tues-Sat so I'm off Sunday and Monday well this upcoming week i switched my Monday for Friday for my Dr appointment. My SO works mon-fri ... He had yesterday and today off well that being said I'm treated like the damn maid of the house. I always wash and clean ... The least he could have done was wash or clean yesterday but no he can't he was too busy sleeping and watching TV ... Now today i have to do it all in 1 day because he left with his dad to get his truck ... And then he is going to the store to buy his mom some meat and who knows what else to make later today. It's already late to start the meal they want ... That meat takes at least 4 hrs to cook ... We have a budget of 250 for us to use for the week for groceries. We have 2 kids and one on the way so we have to make it work for the week ... But he offered to buy the stuff ... idk if I'm just making it a big deal because I'm very emotional right now but it bothers me that i have to cook, clean, mop, sweep, and everything else... We both work it should be both of us to doing the house work ... Even my kids help out ... I feel like a broken record telling him over and over