I got my due date!! March 30th 2022!!❤

Alexandra

I had my first appointment on the 24th of August, the heartbeat was 151! ❤ This ultrasound is from my ER visit 🏥 in the 7th weeks because I was anxious, sick to my stomach 🤮 and wanted to make sure that baby was okay.

My husband and I have been trying now for almost two years with one child born October of 2018 🧒🏼 and a miscarriage in October of 2021. 👼🏼

I'm already having a lot of pain in my pelvic area, lightning 🌩 feelings in the crotch area that are sharp and then linger before going away. Google describes this as ligament stretching pains but it's felt around the second trimester. 😅

I'm 9w5d today and I started some simple stretches 🧘🏼‍♀️ and breathing exercises for pregnancy. I have a yoga ball that I've been sitting on for about 30 mins a day tracing the alphabet with my pelvis as well as back and forth, circles, and a little bit of bouncing. All recommended by the Dr. and nurse at my first appointment.👩‍⚕️

My anxiety is high as I'm high risk. I have Liden factor 5 as well as previously having a blood clot and pre-eclampsia and having to be induced at 36w3d. 😔

They have me taking an iron supplement, unison and B6, zoloft, and buspirone.💊 But they want to send me to a high risk clinic so I can be further evaluated. They were supposed to call me within three days but haven't so I'm going to call them tomorrow to set an appointment!

⭐Send all the good sticky vibes you can!⭐