Fed my baby food without permission

So my mom baby sits for me, I have two kids. One is 4 and one is 6 months old. She’s had a lot of issues adjusting to eating so the doctor had us postpone solids a bit. So she just started cereal and I’m slowly introducing new foods. I told my mom I am making her baby food because I don’t like store bought (my son got really sick once from the food and we never bought again), I only make a couple different items at a time because I don’t want anything to go bad. I sent a jar of applesauce to my moms. I instructed her how to heat it and told her she can’t have anything other than apples or bananas (because bananas were the first food) until we see how the apples treat her. She said okay, took the baby to her house, and then when my kids’ dad picked them up, she told him that the baby ate the apples I sent and then she also decided to try peas but the baby didn’t like them as much.

So she literally went directly against what I said twice. Feeding the baby store bought food, and a new food the same day she started a different new food. So now I don’t know which one caused the rash around her mouth and THIS IS WHY I INTRODUCE ONE FOOD AT A TIME. Or maybe it’s all the preservatives I’m store bought since she’s never experienced that. I’m not sure but I’m livid.

* because of covid, I don’t have any other child care options *