Irresponsible to have more

Ri

So my birthday is coming up so this had me thinking. I'm turning 34, so I can feel my biological clock ticking we are on the fence of having a 3rd (just had my second baby.)

My birthday is always gloomy to me for multitude of reasons mostly around death.

My dad had his first stroke from a brain aneurysm at 53 and passed away by 56 from another stroke. His mother still alive, his dad lived a long life but had strokes.

My mom is paralyzed from a stroke at 59. Her mother died at 59 from a stroke. Her father died to other complications at a fairly decent age.

Just given my parents history with strokes and both of them living healthy lifestyles never smoking occasionally having a drink and both fit. Is it irresponsible for me to keep having children?

I feel at 34 I wasn't prepared yet to not having my parents around and I did me math my kids will be much younger. My husband's parents have extremely longer lives and so I'm not as worried about them having him around for a long time. It is just always in the back of my head with every birthday approaching.