Postpartum

Diana

So I had my 1st baby a week ago...the day after I got a really bad sore throat thinking it was due to me throwing up acid the day I delivered. We got sent home the next day. The following day my baby had a fever so we got admited back into the hospital for 2 days so I didnt get a chance to take xare of myself.. everything was so emotional and overwhelming seeing my baby suffer while they did tests to c y she had a fever. Turns out she was a little dehydrated. So ever since we been home I been trying to take care of myself but still have a dry annoying cough. Not only that but I lost my appetite. Food just doesnt call my attention. I been trying to force myself to eat but I kinda feel nauseous when I eat or I get diarrhea. Everything is just soooo hard. Trying to figure out what baby wants and needs...constantly wondering if im doin things right, figuring out Breastfeeding. Im not sad I just get emotional at times due to me over thinking everything. Is anyone goin thru something similar?? If so wat helped? Does it get better??

Also did u guys take something to bring back ur appetite??