The dreadful 2-week wait…

Megan • 🌈❄️12/3/22❄️🌈 A plant mom, dog mom, boymom 💙

I want to start by saying I have no children of my own but I have been pregnant before. My first pregnancy was 17 years ago, I was young when I found out, I was 11 weeks along and I made the best decision for myself as a 14-year-old girl, with no support from the father, to abort the pregnancy. I then found out I was pregnant for the second time April 2021 with the literal love of my life and that was completely unplanned, but We was very excited and our baby boy was very loved🥰.

I experienced my first miscarriage in June after being 14 weeks pregnant. That was a lot rougher than I ever could have imagined because from my understanding, I was over 12-13 weeks, out of the 1st trimester… so I should’ve been in the clear… Right?! That was probably some of the hardest emotions I’ve felt in my life. I was so invested in that pregnancy, I had made an cute announcement, told my entire family and social media. And my little brother gf was pregnant at the same time (they’re due in a few weeks) So with that being said here we are in September, about 10 days after my 31st birthday. 8DPO…. Hunny and I weren’t trying but we weren’t preventing either… I know after a miscarriage there’s a great chance I’ll get pregnant again. The only reason why I bring this up is because yesterday I was having a weird abdominal pain similar to the one I felt when I was pregnant back in April…. So here we are at the TWW I’m super anxious I don’t even want to put too much thought into it. I guess I’m just having so much PTSD from the miscarriage a few months back I would hate to get super excited and tell the world and then I lose the baby again.

Anyone think there’s a chance for a rainbow baby 🌈☺️?

Anyways I’m wishing baby dust to everyone, as we all are TTCing right now. Hopefully we’ll get to introduce some May babies ✨✨✨