Refusing solids?

Deven

I started my son on solids when he was 4months(yes his dr said it was ok) but recently he has been refusing to eat them. He was sick(we all got covid in my house) for about a week but he's all better now. He does have his first teeth breaking gums so I don't know if that's it.

Hes mainly refusing to eat the purees he will eat the little puffs, stars, yogurt bites, etc and he'll also eat some if I give him the food right off my plate when I eat. I tried buying the baby foods that are chunkier and have some texture to them but he won't but a few bites of those either. He's nursing well and I tried skipping a nursing session around midday for a few days tosee if he'd eat then but it didn't really work he'd just fuss when I tried to give him the solids and then I'd give up and let him nurse instead bc I didn't want him to be hungry.

Hes 6-almost 7 months now and this has been going on a couple weeks. His dr said a lot.of kids are doing the same thing that had/have covid and he should go back to normal soon but I just wanted to know if any of you have had anything like this happen and what you did to get them eating again.

Thanks!!