Should I go to the walk in dr

Basically I’m out of town for a while. Can’t see my dr.

In July I packed and moved a bunch of stuff and my lower stomach on my right side started hurting for a few days and since then on and off randomly I will get the pain in the same spot but it’s more of a dull annoying pain. So it’s now been about 2 months. Is this something a walk in dr can consult on or it’s not something I need to see a dr for? Guessing a sore or sprang muscle?