Thyroid issues and pregnancy?

Gina🧔❤👩🏻

Hi girls,

So I have been with the same man for 5yrs. I married him its been 3yrs now. His my best friend. Our relationship is pretty healthy. We do have our disagreements&arguments just like every other couple anyways... we started to talk about children. We don't have kids. His 37 i am 29. We talking of having a baby.

Long story short we been wanting a baby for 2yrs now. 2yrs ago we wanted the summer to ourselves&travel before having a baby. Then covid hit the following year so sadly we pause it. Because I was afraid to give birth alone especially our first child. We want to conceive in January. But... this year was the worst then last years besides covid. This year I was diagnosed with thyroid hormone problems meaning hypothyroidism. Right when we were ready to conceive.. my doctor recommended me to wait for my levels of thyroid hormone to be good for pregnancy.. )': I was deviated. Had anyone gone through this): ? Had any of you ladies gotten pregnant with this disease?

I've also was informed it causes infertility): & that broke me cause I really wanna be a mom 💔😣