39 weeks tomorrow, just need to cry and vent 😭

Hu

I am pregnant with my third baby. I’ll be 39 weeks tomorrow. I had my weekly appt today and I’m still measuring large (43 weeks 😩) and I’m still only 1 cm dilated and dr said baby is still really high. I was hoping to get a membrane sweep today but because baby is so high and I’m only dilated 1 cm the dr wasn’t able to do it and I left the office literally in tears. This has been my hardest, most miserable pregnancy and I want it to be over. The dr asked me how I feel about being induced, he said he would talk with the OB nurses about getting me scheduled but that labor and delivery is so busy right now there’s no telling how far out ill have to wait. But I also really really really don’t want to be induced, I’m terrified of it! Especially if baby is still so high and I’m not dilating, I don’t want a miserable labor. My last labor was so quick and smooth and I was hoping this would be even easier. But this baby is way too comfy and it seems like a he’s never going to come out 😭😭😭 I know it can change in a matter of minutes and baby could come any time but I’m feeling so discouraged and honestly depressed. I just want to lay in bed and sleep and cry but I can’t even do that because laying is so miserable and sleep is nonexistent. UGH! I just needed to vent