guys pls help me im desperate

sara

hey guys!! i seriously need help. i’m stumped.

so around july i started becoming somewhat sexually active. i haven’t had sex but i’ve had oral sex and fingering done to me. both my boyfriend and i are “virgins” (as in no one had sex with another person. important to note that my boyfriend hasnt done anything with anyone either - and we always try to stay safe, he washed his hands before we do anything, etc…)

i got my first yeast infection and a uti (not my first time, but it was MUCH more mild than the first time i got it) which wasn’t a big deal, i got them both treated and continued on with my life. however, i still continued to mess around with my boyfriend. i started to notice that my discharge was changing but i thought nothing of it because i didn’t get any other symptoms. the discharge was thick, white, odorless, and had an almost lotion like consistency to it. my discharge used to either be clear or slightlyyyy white. i use pantyliners because i naturally produce a lot of discharge and it would turn up a pale-ish yellow on there once it dried.

i ended up getting another yeast infection and a uti but it was more mild than the first time. i got it around 2 weeks ago, i got it treated too and continued on with my life. i got my period right after i finished the treatment which was fine. at this point i hadn’t done anything with my boyfriend for 3 weeks.

however, the day that my period ended (the 22nd); i started getting a weird sensation in my vulva. it was uncomfortable. i also had a couple of organs (i think my ovaries - not too sure) give off a little pain but it wasnt anything crazy or worrisome. if i ignore the slight discomfort my vagina feels then im fine and i manage to go on with my day, but if i think about it then i feel some kind of pressure on it which could be my mind just playing tricks. i also get a little bit of tingling but absolutely no burning. i think i also need to pee more than often. i also felt like a numbing…sensation? for some reason the hood of my clit also has dead skin that i try removing. its white…?

also i’m fine for the most part but im kind of worried tbh.

im not sure what my discharge is like because i’m always sitting down without underwear and pants on to air my vagina out.

idk what to do bc i cant go to an obgyn since i’m a student in a foreign country & the hospital trips are so expensive. ive been to clinics before to treat my utis + yeast infections

anyways, i’ve searched this up on google and i literally cant find anything. nothing a single thing. idk if this is gonna be helpful or not but i have a chronic illness called fibromyalgia.

pls help:(