Boy trouble

Kay🔥😈
Me and (Nick)my well i dont know what to call him. We are like on again off again friends to lovers. He got arrested and spent 2 nights in juvie. He sold weed at school. But when that happened we weren't friends but we weren't not friends either. But he changed while he was in there. He dropped a lot of people. But I saw him the last night and well it was different this time I guess you could say. But the dude that I've been talking to was there too (Tyler). Well Nick wanted to sit by me and by Tyler so I sat by Nick. Well he grabbed my hand and later started rubbing my thigh. Tyler saw and I could tell he was upset. But I liked what Nick was doing. And when I got home he got out and kissed my cheek and hugged me and wispered to me "I love you hot ass" and I turned around and he grabbed my ass (this is very normal behavior for him). And well he texted me at 5:30am this morning. But he's been texting me all day and well Tyler has been texting me too but I haven't texted him back yet. And I am gonna no to tell him that I'm feeling it but he is a very good friend. And I'm just scared too tell Tyler that. But I really like Nick and I have for a long time.