Help.

Brooke

I’m literally so lost right now… me and my boyfriend of 3 years found out that we couldn’t have kids about 2 years ago we immediately knew that we wanted to foster and adopt so we filled out the paperwork and did all the classes needed. We got a call yesterday that there was a 16 year old that was taken out of a group home because the counselor there raped her… so I know that I want to foster this girl because I know in my heart that right now she just needs love and somewhere safe! My boyfriend now is saying that it’s to much of a commitment and he doesn’t know.. he says it’s not the same as “our” kids or a baby…. I’m honestly so heartbroken that I’m not able to have kids for us, but there are so many that need love and a home… I feel like leaving him and never looking back because this is a HUGE slap in the face.. I want to foster this teen but I know that I can’t without him agreeing and if I leave I‘lol have to start all over with getting a house and furniture and everything… I just need advice..