Question: infertility? Other health problem?

Destiny

So my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year with no luck. In January, I had 3 positive home tests but I had just found out that I had Covid so I couldn’t make a doctors appointment to confirm it. 2 weeks later I started bleeding heavily and cramping so I went to the hospital and they said my pregnancy test was negative and that it’s possible I had a miscarriage and my hormones already went back to normal since it was so early. Recently I made a doctor appointment with my regular doctor because I’ve been getting dizzy, lightheaded, blurry vision, nauseous, no appetite and I always feel extremely thirsty no matter how much water I drink. These symptoms have been going on probably over a year but I never made an appointment but recently it feels like it’s getting worse. I went to the doctor and they said my blood pressure was very low and my pulse was high. They did blood work and said it came back normal and they had no answers for me. I’m curious if anyone else has issues like this and if this could be something that’s causing infertility or preventing me from getting pregnant?