What does it mean to dream about cheating on partner

Before I met my boyfriend, I had a one night stand with B. Never saw him again. Fast forward 2 years, I meet my current boyfriend, we fall in love, my mom kicks me out, so I move in with him and his roommate. We’d only been dating 6 months at the time. His roommate had been out of the country, so I had never met him before. Well, roommate returns home, and guess who walks through the door..... B.

B is a very common name, and I had pretty much forgotten about the one night stand, so I never made the connection.

I explained everything to my boyfriend and told him I understood if this was a deal breaker, but he said it wouldn't be a problem as long as we respected his boundaries. All is good. It's not awkward anymore and B and I become friends.

Last night, I had a dream that I cheated on my boyfriend and had sex with B. I have never cheated or wanted to cheat, nor do I have any type of feelings for B. We have a strictly platonic relationship, and he recently started seeing someone.

I don't know why I would have that dream. I feel like I should tell my boyfriend, but my sister said as long as it wasn't a recurring thing I shouldn't bring it up and put unnecessary insecurities in his head. I'm not sure what to do. Is this even worth worrying about?