Not feeling much movements

Alexandria • Wife 7/3/11💍 Mommy to Mila 2/20/19 👧🏻 + Eleanor 11/23/21 👶🏻

So last night it took me 79 mins to get all 10 kick counts. I did have to get up between the time to but my toddler to bed which I thought maybe that’s why it took so long to get those counts in. I didn’t really feel anything last night going to bed and this morning I woke up to some slights movements. We ran errands all day and I was sitting in the car and told my husband that I haven’t really felt baby in a while. So I drank a cold soda and reclined in the car to see if that would get her to move. No luck. I pushed on my stomach and she didn’t do anything. I started to get panicked so we drove home and I got my old Doppler out and had no luck find her heartbeat but I know I suck at finding it this whole pregnancy. I’m currently laying on my side drinking cold water and there are few very tiny movements but nothing like I normally feel. I’ll be 33 weeks tomorrow. I don’t want to be one of those paranoid moms who got to L&D for anxiety but today has just been kind of different with her. Anyone else sometimes feel this way?