Ugh 😣

I'm sick. Actually sick, been off work, not being myself right now.

And I feel like my husband is trying to pick fights with me all day for whatever reason.

First it's about how fast the laundry has been done, then it's about feeding our child, then it's about our child's clothes, then it's about me trying to be ecological which he feels is a bad thing, then it's about how clean our laundry is, then it's about our child's night routine, then it's about me doing research and how it's not normal to do so because "kids these days can't handle anything and they're so weak and their immune systems are bad so it all used to be better so we shouldn't be doing research about how to raise our child, we should just do as our parents did because I'm so tired of your 'internet knowlegde and your so-called research' "

He just wants to put our kid to bed and let him cry and scream and whatever until he falls asleep. Because that's easy for him. On the complete opposite end of the spectrum he now puts our kid to bed asleep because then he doesn't have to bother and he doesn't have to deal with me because he wants to let him cry himself to sleep and I don't want that.

I want to sleep train our kid so he learns that it's ok to fall asleep in his bed, without giving him the feeling we're abandoning him.

Sometimes I just wish I didn't have a kid with him.. Really...

Like for real I feel like sometimes he is pressing to put our child to bed earlier because he's bothering him. Like when he's playing a noisy game and he goes well he's so noisy he must be tired 🙄🙄🙄

If I go against him, or tell him how I want things done he does something halfway which then won't work because it's only done halfway and then it's my fault it doesn't work.