He lied to me about being a virgin until after he convinced me…

So I’m 16 and my boyfriend is 17, we’ve been together for almost exactly 6 months now and recently we had talked about having sex. He always made comments implying that he was a virgin although he never flat out said he was. He would say things like “I’ve never done this before” or he would say something and respond with “I don’t have anything to compare it to” and even on the day we did it he said he had never worn a condom before and it felt weird. He also told me I was his first girlfriend (this is true, however he has a girl best friend). The girl bsf is currently taken and i mean she’s cool I guess, definitely bothers me how close she is with him but I didn’t want to be that girl plus I wasn’t worried about anything. I think you know where this is going, my boyfriend and I decided to go through with having sex and then today which is like two weeks after we started being active he decided to bring up the fact that it wasn’t his first time. But he had in fact done it before with his girl bsf.

This was before we were together, and I’m not mad that he’s done anything before I’m just upset that he didn’t mention it to me and led me to believe he was a virgin yk. Idk I’m just a little confused I guess and I’m not sure how I’m supposed to react to this. There’s lots of reasons why I should have known that information beforehand (as he also told me it was unprotected but ours wasn’t so at least there’s that). Like I understand why he didn’t tell me cause how do you even bring that up yk, and he’s kinda quiet and awkward too but. Am I overreacting? Probably a little bit but I just need some advice because I want to talk to him about it but I don’t want to sound crazy. (Also idk if all this makes sense I just knew I had to get it out somewhere).