Is this manipulative?

Destiny

Hello, my name is Destiny and I’m 22 and married. My husband is 30. I met my husband when I was 19. It was like love at first sight. He was everything I could wish for. But he did cheat on me a few times during our relationship. not sexually as he says but over the phone. But anyways every-time he does and I find out, he starts treating me better. He would say things I like to hear. I feel like he does this because he knows what to say to get me back. And every time I do my own thing and talk to other ppl, he gets mad and make me feel guilty about it and makes me cut them off. Even tho he cheats on me but when I move on he gets mad …really. And just recently I found he was cheating again. We been married for 5 months and he already was cheating on me. But now I don’t love him no-more like I used to. My self esteem is low. Ik I’m dumb for staying but I guess I settle for less because I do have a disability and I believe nobody will love me and accept me like he did. Help me and give me advice?