Happy

Caitlin

I just have to say one thing about a year ago I was heartbroken my boyfriend of three years just left. He claimed he just didn’t love me anymore. Even though I begged for a better explanation I got nothing. Overall I’m not mad just disappointed I let my self stay with someone so long who was so unappreciative of me. Never bothered to give me love or care for. I was constantly packing lunches for work and would get yelled at because I didn’t do laundry. He finally dumbed me of course I cried, but then I put on my big girl pants and tried finding my self again.

I then went to a party and ran into an old friend. I got very drunk and he drove me home. We really hit it off. I agreed to go on a few dates with him and we hooked up and at first we were literally just hook up buddies. No labels just friends that have mutual sex I guess. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I first I was scared of being heart broken again, but I agreed and this mans treats me so much in 6 months than one man could in 3 years. I am so appreciative of my new man. He takes time out of his day to make sure that I am doing well I love him.