Donor or DivorcešŸ˜©

ash

We found out recently that my husband has non/obstructive azoospermia which means thereā€™s no correcting it. Our only options are donor sperm or adoption and heā€™s not on board with either. I have always dreamed of this huge family of my own and envisioned this life with him. I love him so much and definitely donā€™t want to divorce, however, all I think about is having a baby and raising a family of our own. Heā€™s stern in his decision to not go the donor route and said itā€™s either me and him, or I can move on and have a baby without him. Well thatā€™s not what I want, I want a family with him. I even offered to use a donor egg to make it feel more equal because I strongly believe that itā€™s the nurturing and how we would parent that would make up for how things go. Any advice? Iā€™m truly torn and confused. Oh forgot to mention, everyone is always asking us ā€œwhat are we waiting on to have kids?ā€. And seeing everyone around be pregnant and with families is bittersweet. I really donā€™t know what to doā€¦. No matter how I try to forget it, I canā€™t. I have baby names and shower themes already picked outšŸ˜©.