Can someone relate with my situation?

an

Back in April I had my last regular period 4/26/21 and lasted about 4 days which is normal for me

(Usually is irregular about 33 days or so sometimes a little early or later)

I had sex right after my period was finished so around April 30th, he did not ejaculate in me (yes it was the pull out method) on May 5 I had sex with condom he did ejaculate inside condom (he checked it) may 22nd I notice tons of watery cm there more than usual (I know this could of been ovulation time ) I took pregnancy test (cause I’m paranoid like that) negative.

Come end of may and missed my period for that month, so I took a pregnancy test again Negative . On June 5,2021 I got a two day period 1,2 being medium flow and 3rd day spotting. (Thought this could mean implementation bleeding, since I had it when I got pregnant at 18yrs old at the time I had an abortion) this was 13 years ago. Anyway thinking this might have been that I took another pregnancy test at this time I also took blood test all negative blood under 1.

That whole month I had headaches , nausea, loss of appetite, digestive issues. Went to see my obgyn she ran another pregnancy test and thyroid and other blood test . Everything came back normal so she put me on medroxyprogesterone I got bleeding after I finish my ten days and had a two day period again.

Then didn’t get period until August 1,2021 again two day only (doctor said it was normal ) sometimes period change also ran another preggo end of august test and negative . Also STDS and hormones testing was done around this time all normal. No hormonal imbalance. At this time I started to feel my stomach really weird and looked at it and it was super bloated (I exercise on a regular basis been like this all my life) end of August 29,2021 got my 2, 3 day period again. Same thing medium first two day and then spotting. By now it’s September doctor said I needed a pelvic ultrasound, abdominal and transvaginal just to see maybe she could see why the sudden change ,but again all came back normal. It’s October and my belly looks bigger and I’m terrified on what could possibly be wrong with me . If I’m not pregnant then what the hell is going on! People have told me maybe it’s endometriosis but couldn’t my doctor would of known with ultrasound performed? This really suck and I just want to know what YALLS guys think or if any has experience this . Sorry for my long Ass story . This are some pictures of me now

My last two day period was September 29,2021