Won’t be showing off my marriage …

So here is the thing… I am in my first 6 months of marriage and slowly I am realizing a bunch that has truly changed my perspective… and so I’m exploring the thought of not showing off as newly weds usually have a tendency to do out of love I know but still

-not everyone gets married, I have aunts and friends etc who are unmarried but truly desire to be (not counting those who do not desire marriage) seeing the looks on their faces although they are happy for me breaks my heart… who am I to constantly mention “my husband” in casual convo and start posting nothing but couple and family photos

-marriage is not easy and has ups and downs … yeah we all know that’s what everyone says but as a married person experiencing my honeymoon stage and seeing friends who express they are in a low … I really don’t see the need to constantly be posting honeymoon photos and all that extra to social media… kinda don’t want to potentially contribute to just that fake image that everything is all matching outfits and vacations BS on insta .. it isn’t