Body count

Does body count matter?

Im 20 I’m not really “promiscuous” in fact sex has been kinda ruined for me…

I was dating someone for two years and was planning to wait until marriage.. I ended up kinda getting manipulated by my ex into losing it before hand … and then he ended up cheating literally two weeks later after I lost it to him… so I was really hurt for a while and didn’t want to ever do it again! But I eventually moved on….

my body count is two because I did end up dating someone after.. but I broke up with him for several reason …

anyways

I’m in a serious relationship and have been for a while and he will be my third as I’m comfortable with opening up sexually …

But today I was talking to my stepdad and he was basically giving me “advice “ not knowing my body count or anything but he was telling me that once you’re over 3 it’s a “wrap” and you’ll become “undesirable” to men and your dating pool will shrink and it’s going to become a problem for anyone you talk to.. and anyone who does accept a girl with a high body count isn’t of high value etc…

Now I don’t plan on sleeping around and I have been serious with my boyfriend for the past year but stuff happens and u just never know..

now I’m stressing out, feeling sad, regretful etc I don’t know if every man thinks this way but When I ask my guy friends they all give different opinions etc so I feel like everyone is different..

what’s your opinions? And experience?

I just feel ashamed honestly. As I always have..