Torn between two jobs, help!

Hi, so I'm 25 years old and a mom of two in a small town in Missouri. I had a baby 8 months ago and am now looking for a job. My husband works, but he just makes enough to pay the bills and we live paycheck to paycheck. I honestly don't have much work history, but I worked hard at the few jobs that I've had and have glowing recommendations from all previous supervisors and coworkers. I've received offers from 2 places and both are honestly great opportunities. I can't decide, and I don't have parents to help me make decisions and my husband just wants me to choose what will make me the happiest. So I need some fellow adults to help me be logical 🤣

Job 1 is at our local hospital as a unit secretary. It's part time, which isn't great, but it pays decently, has great benefits, and they said there's a possibility that it would turn into a full time position. There is also overtime always available but it is never mandatory. It would give me experience in Healthcare, clerical experience, and medical coding experience, which I feel could all be beneficial in the future when looking for other opportunities. I shadowed there and really loved it, and the schedule makes it easy to plan doctors appointments and other things.

Job 2 is in a mailroom at a large business in town that is a highly sought after company to work for. It would be full time, Monday-Friday, and pay the same as the hospital. There is overtime and it is mandatory. But I would get all holidays off. There are quarterly bonuses and great benefits. But with the schedule, it would be extremely difficult to plan doctors appointments for myself and my kids and I would get less time at home. But we would like to move out of our apartment and into a house, and this job would make us more money. And I've been applying at this company for years and this is the first time I've ever been selected.

The things that are most important to me is being home at nights with my kids, having time as a family on weekends at least, holidays with my family, and being able to save up for a house. Job 2 would make me bring home about $400 more a month.

Any experience or advice is very welcome, I genuinely have no idea what I should do 😅