He kisses his dog more then he kisses me

So my boyfriend and I have been together for two years we have a 5 week old daughter together. He got his dog 9-10 years ago. He had a really close bond with the dog which was cute at first but now it’s just weird to me. Maybe it’s all in my head because I’m not a pet person. Or maybe he’s just not into me anymore. We haven’t had sex in 6-7 months. He will wake up in the middle of the night to check on the dog and go outside with the dog but won’t wake up with our daughter. We will take the dog to the vet but has me take our daughter to the doctors by myself. The dog had minor surgery the other day and he literally laid on the kitchen floor with the dog for a half hour crying like he was literally crying. When he comes home from work he goes straight to the dog hugging him and kissing him won’t even kiss me or his daughter. When he leaves the house he will give the dog a treat and kiss him as he would a wife and tells him he loves him and to have a good day. He lets the dog pee all over and won’t punish him for nothing. I feel like I’m getting jealous over a dog and I’m actually considering leaving him because of this and some other reasons. Am I being pathetic? Or is this actually a cause for concern?