today is my friend baby shower well I'm not going and

today is a friend shower we known each other for years well since she got pregant and moved back to state she has totally changed on me. we use be super cool always around and everything all of sudden shit turned... never done nun to her. she has time for alot of people her other friends but never me.she don't call anymore or text me.. she has ignored me she don't wanna hang inless she need something she used me all this time my husband and dad told me to stop being with her she is a user well now I seen the colors what they were saying... I also had a small wedding gathering only couple ppl came. I told her about it she said well I'm not going cause of covid but yet ur having over 30 people at ur shower.. when I only had a very few people... and the ones that I invited had covid shots while the ones u having don't I know them ppl like a book... it was my special day. she also said she was going be on my day to take pictures she didn't come makee excuse up then few hrs later said she is available... I had Noone take pictures after court where we got married at... she has always used me and I started seeing her colors when she moved back to state.... I also feel sorry for her kids the way she cusses yells at them is unbelievable... also everutime I did hang out she always judged everything of my kids or I do... there is another lady I eat ihop sometimes in mornings she's never done such a thing to me she never judged me...