Ladies please help .. UPDATED

ja

Is this positive or not??? second morning urine i did a first response yesterday didnt see mych decided cause I'm 2 days away from expected af id take this n this popped up ..pic taken maybe 4-5 mins after test was taken thoughts please?? should I go get a first response and test agian??

UPDATE .. Ladies this was a false positive I know many will say a chemical but no 40 mins after taking this test I took another and another and another yesterday I took a total of 6 test 2 first response and 4 dollar store test identical to the pic above and they all were negative and like I said in the original post yesterday the day prior I took a first response and didn't see anything so getting a positive result on a dollar store test the next day didn't seem right to me so that's why I tested all day yesterday thinking maybe my urine was diluted so I was getting negative then today AF arrived soo yes I'm definitely not pregnant but I've never experienced a false positive on a dollar store test so I figured I'd share the update just want my fellow testers to be aware cause I for sure thought this was my time I was due this month around Thanksgiving but I had a miscarriage at 9weeks in April I thought this was my 🌈😭😭😭😭😭