Working mama and baby's feelings

Malala

Hi mamas! I need all working mamas to answer to this post!

My heart is broken. I was planning to be a SAHM for my LO (10 weeks) but my husband is not making enough money to support us, even though he really works hard and all the time, even weekends and holidays. I looking for a job and I really hope to find one soon.

The thing is, my heart shattered just by the idea if leaving my baby in a day care. It hasn't happened yet and I've been crying all day long. My husband and I are alone and don't have any family members or friends who could take care of baby Frankie. I feel so sad, like the worst mom ever. I feel like I'm abandoning my baby. I fear that I'm gonna miss his first steps, his first words and more because somebody else is taking care of him while I'm working... But we REALLY need the money, I really need to find a job. So staying at home is not an option anymore.

How do you working mamas deal with all these feelings? I need some motivation and reassurance that everything is gonna get better, or at least easier... I'm so so so sad and scared. I don't know how you ladies do it. You're really superheroes and warriors. I respect you so much. I need your knowledge and your inner peace.

Pic so I don't go unnoticed