What should he face?

🌻

**possible trigger warning- sex trafficking and murder**

This post has multi-part questions because there are a lot of missing pieces. I have some comments and questions for discussion after the article.

Ok, there are some articles out there that say this man that was murdered was disabled (autism and cerebral palsy) and not involved in sex trafficking. I don't see any details about where he is on the spectrum though. So his disabilities are not a reason to assume he didn't do what he's accused of doing. And his family not knowing isn't proof either. It is possible he's not involved in sex trafficking rings, but went down a wrong path and took money for his girlfriend.

I also can't find anything about what his daughter has said. That is probably going to be key evidence in this case. If it's true, hopefully her testimony can be used to track down the people that took her.

So my question is based on the father's story being true. How severe should this father's sentence be? Should he get some leniency considering the circumstances?

If he lied, does anyone know of extra charges he could/should face? He is currently facing 1st degree murder. Nothing else that I'm aware of.

Also, If you have seen anything new on this case, please share.