Pregnancy is hard.

I just need to rant and i know its stupid but im so upset. Im 36 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy has been anything but easy. I was diagnosed with GD quite early on and feel like i havent been able to eat anything i want for the last 4 months. I have been strict with the diet and still ended up on insulin. Im so exhausted and have said no to all of my cravings. I feel deprived. I asked my husband to go do groceries for me because i have extreme pressure and have been having bad braxton hicks when im on my feet and im already dilated . I specifically asked for him to get some heavy whipping cream and some vanilla extract so i could make sugar free whipped cream have some strawberries and whipped cream because im craving it desperately. He comes in the door and gets everything but the stuff for me to make whipped cream. I asked him about it and he said "you dont need it" ... you guys i am LIVID. i have been so good my entire pregnancy and have sacrificed so much to keep my son healthy. I just broke down in to tears over some damn whipped cream.