Rant/ what do i do

El

I have a group of friends that i play valorant with, a lot of them ive played with since before we were ranked/ iron. Now, some of them are plat! Super proud of them and yeah we all got at least a little boosted but ik they deserve their ranks. Im gold 1 rn but i honestly dont deserve it, silver 1 is probably what i should have. Anyways, we all used to play a lot before more and more people joined the disc server. We can call the girl that i felt like was my older sister M. I met M first in an unrated and it was really fun and then I started playing with her and one of her friends A, A and i eventually met up irl because we arent that far of an age gap while M is in college. A and i were really close but havent talked mch for like 4-6 months :/ havent talked to M much either since for a bit she stopped playing a lot for college. I get that, no big deal. The real problem for me ig is that the people she plays more often with/ some of the people that are the best at the game are people I first invited. Now they basically only play comp and when i join vc im muted and no one notices im there for like an hour, my fault ig. I dont even q with M or the other people in the server anymore because I feel too shit at the game to q with them, and they dont like playing unrated. I wanna continue to play with people in the server but usually they are either in a full part already or I feel like id only be a burden. Recently one of the really good people in the server (while they were getting people for a party) said “i guess you could play with op but, ugh, trust me you dont wanna play with op” M stood up for me after a little bit. Soon after i asked if I could join next game but while i was still in call they invited another person instead and started the game. I just feel unwanted ig, should i try to play with them more and talk more or should i just stop being active in the server?

TLDR :

I feel too shit at a game and feel unwanted by my online friends, what do i do?