They think he’s a good guy!

I wish it was easy to tell people what kind of person my husband and really is! They think he’s this so nice, loving caring person but he’s not and I wish it was easy to leave but it’s not, not when I don’t have a job, and I don’t have family or friends I can tell cuz no one has been the kind of person he is when he’s pissed off, drunk and that or even when we are just at home I’m always walking on eggshells cuz I’m scared I’m going to do or say the wrong thing and get screamed at and treated like shit. When we are around people he acts like he’s this sweet person to me like ask if I need anything but I know not to say yes or anything cuz the moment we are in the car he’s bitching about doing something for me. His sister recently separated from her husband and she was telling us what kind of person he was and that and all I’m thinking it “Yep sound like your brother” then she does on saying how all he wants to do is drink after work and watch tv or play videos haves and I’m just thinking like “oh yes that is 100% what your brother does” we asked has he ever put his hands on you and she said no she would have called the cops if he had and all I’m thinking is “wish my husband was that way” cuz my husband had hit me, pulled my hair, gave me a black and blue mark on my chest from smacking me in it while I was driving home.

I wish it was easy to leave but it’s not! No job, no place to call or go as we live in a small town with nothing like that and I don’t want to uproot my kids from their school as they are in 9th grade and 1st grade.