My miscarriage experience if this could help anyone

UA

First of all stay strong hang in there this time will pass ♥️

After 2 years of trying and failed <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> I conceived naturally in July because it was the only month I thought of not thinking of conceiving because I was in home country for vacations. I got to know at 5 weeks - I didn’t had much symptoms just periods like but before my periods date like around 4 days before.

At 6 weeks doc saw heart only. My next appointment was at 12 weeks.meanwhile I didn’t had any pains, bleeding spotting. Slight nausea and a lot of heartburn gas. I saw small/mini tissue like thing I didn’t bothered much about it.

At 12 weeks I went for ultrasound and baby was only 9 weeks and some days with no heartbeat 😞😞😞

Doc gave medicine in her office to start miscarriage process and asked me to come hospital again 2 days. Here they discourage D&c and try it with medicines first. Medicines gave contractions and baby was out I saw it 😭 but oh God I can’t forget the physical pain!!

I had bleeding for 3 weeks in 3rd week it was slight bleeding/pink discharge but it didn’t stopped completely after 3rd week I went for 1st dose of vaccine Pfizer! Day after that I got bleeding again !!! It was red 4 days later it was heavyyy lasted 14 days! And it was my first period. After vaccine I got lightheaded for almost 2 weeks it was scary but it ended .this month my periods were week late from post vaccine bleeding, soo I considered my period date from heaviest flow day it was almost 1 month I got my regular 6 7 days normal painless periods!

You can ask questions I will happily reply

And yes it was the first and only time I conceived 🙃🙃