Advice on past miscarriage

Melia

Hey gals. I am a big believer of a higher power to communicate with those who have crossed over to the afterlife. Very recently, I attended an appointment to see a legit psychic medium to connect with my deceased father of 7 years, fast forward, my dad expressed to this psychic during the reading that he’s looking after a baby and it belongs to me. She proceeded to give me details on the baby’s father, the time where I miscarried, how old the fetus was and much more. This was a shock, because this occurred a year and a half ago when I was in a rocky relationship with a man who was no good to society. Drug abuser. I was not aware at the time I was pregnant let alone miscarried. So this really rocked me emotionally.. I’ve always liked the thought of having children but the universe decided it wasn’t the right time for me. I am not in contact with my ex whom was the father so I don’t plan on telling him anytime soon. I’m in a new relationship now so it’s in the past to me. However, I want to do something special for this little baby who didn’t make it.. but I just don’t know how to go about it? If I knew I miscarried at the time I would’ve buried the fetus under a newly planted tree or something to symbolise them. Have you guys got any suggestions?? Thank you all x