USA No Help For The Lower Class

Jessica - FTM 3 Year Old Daughter

I cannot believe this crap that I just read and a part of me hopes that this isn't real. I know that it is because that's just how things work. We haven't extended out the Child Tax Credit which will keep so many children from suffering. Heck we used it to pay for so many things. And these last two years have been bad, having to choose between paying bills and food. And I know that we aren't alone. Believe me the electric company and water company are so quick to turn your lights off. I was late one month and they shut our lights off, during winter with two small children and a disabled person in our house. We paid what we owed immediately but it took them 6 hours to come back out to turn our power on. Minutes before dark when it was 20 degrees outside. This article sickens me! I've been denied in more than one state and the hoops you have to jump through are ridiculous!

https://www.propublica.org/article/states-are-hoarding-52-billion-in-welfare-funds-even-as-the-need-for-aid-grows

What do you think?

*For a recap on those who don't want to read the article, states are storing(withholding) funds to help the lower class (in the billions) for years. While deny people who need it! They have the money to help people but are not using it!