sexual “hall pass”/massage

my husband and i have been together for almost 10 yrs and now have a 4 month old boy. for some background.. my man and i used to fight all the time about our sex life, but it’s definitely improved over the last few yrs. pretty much since we got married he’s been telling me he wants to have three ways and sex w other women and i’ve never once been ok w it.

well we moved to vegas about 2 yrs ago, went to a strip club one night and he came at me w this bs notion that he wants our marriage to be open. things got rly bad for a while, but then improved. nothing came of it bc i told him i wasn’t ok w it, and we got into a monogamous relationship for a reason. so this stopped for a while. then he started saying he wanted to get happy ending massages, and once again it got dropped when i became very upset.

…and then yesterday we’re at the park w our son and he comes at me w wanting a happy ending massage AGAIN. and i keep feeing like i have to be ok w it even if i’m not. he calls me sexy all the time and is always seeming interested yet bc of this i never feel like enough, especially now…

i kno our sex life isn’t great rn but we just had a baby and i suffer from PPD….i guess i just need advice on what to do….i’m a SAHM, and sometimes the thought passes my mind to take our son and leave to my parents in washington…but i worry about being able to find work and provide for my son (for some extra info my husband initially wanted me to get an abortion when i got pregnant but i refused and he CHOSE to stay w us. i gave him the option to leave before our son arrived and he CHOSE us). i don’t kno if i’m being dramatic and should let him have sex w other women bc that’s obviously what he’s been wanting for the last 10 yrs, or if i should just call it quits on my marriage…..