Feeling bad about school/teacher?

I've been missing a ton of school for various reasons. I work inconsistent hours, I have my daughter, and there's a man in one of my classes who has been sexual remarks/actions towards me that are not welcomed. 
I know I've been missing a lot of school and it's become embarrassing but it isn't easy to juggle everything. However anyway, I showed up for class the other day and my teacher didn't really say anything. He asked me if I got his text (I didn't, which was creepy, because I don't know why he would feel the need to text me,  he asked for our phone numbers for emergencies) and that was it. However towards the end of the class, as I was leaving, I could see him and another female teacher pointing at me, literally staring and making it completely obvious they were talking about me. She even waved! He was "whispering" but full on staring at me. And then the woman looked at me and said "it doesn't surprise me." Which I can only assume was in response to him saying I've been missing school?! So as I'm exiting class, he stops me and looks at the woman and smirks and goes "So I've noticed you've been showing up late and even missing class some days." I tried to explain him my situation but the both of them were looking at each other and smirking the entire time. I feel like he put me on the spot for her benefit, I don't understand why he couldn't have discussed this with me privately, or why he waited until the end of class to say something? I already feel really bad about missing class but I do my best to go with everything I have going on right now. And I'm certainly not failing, all my marks have been in the 80's/90's range. 
Anyway, after that little stint I've been feeling really embarrassed about going now. What should I do?
The thing about work is that I sometimes work the same hours I have school. I need money so my daughter can live. I will gladly put my daughter over my education any day. As for the sexual harassment, I added that because my teacher does know about it and I wanted to make that clear. I am not in anyway planning on missing school because I feel embarrassed, but how do I handle him?