Nervous about labor

Taylor • Mama to Maverick John Henry💙 Caleb Lane Winfield 💙 Waylon Hoss Robert💙

This is my 4th pregnancy but 3rd baby. My first son was an emergency c-section, my second was a successful vbac with absolutely no type of pain relief. But I had something that made me feel high but I still felt all the pain and it only lasted for a short amount of time and I didn’t get it again. I was in labor from the time my water FULLY broke by itself at 9am to when I pushed him out at 8:45pm. My water broke a little at 1 in the morning but I don’t count it because my contractions didn’t start till my water broke. Well what I vividly remember being the most painful thing was pushing and lately I’ve been thinking about having to push out this baby. Now I had my son last year and got pregnant 4 months pp. So the pain is all still fresh in my mind, especially since I had second degree tearing. My dilemma is I’m terrified of epidural because of how painful the spinal was that I got for my c-section. And of course I don’t want to have another c-section.

I guess what I’m looking for is advice on how to calm my nerves when it comes to pushing this baby out. The labor aspect of it wasn’t bad, just…the pushing.

I’m 25 weeks tomorrow